I’m so over the amount of times something good happens and due to Murphy’s Law it gets messed up again! Am I not allowed to spend a whole day smiling? Anyways, let me prove it to you:
- GOOD: Yay! Pay Day
MURPHY: “I’ll bugger up your television screen so you possibly are going need a new one”
- GOOD: I can actually pop out in my lunch time to go to run a personal errand and still be a couple of minutes late.
MURPHY: “I’m going to make it pour so hard with rain outside, the roads will probably be flooded”
- GOOD: I finally have PC access at work!
MURPHY: “Let me just help you spill coffee on your keyboard, thus delaying your PC activity even further”
- GOOD: I actually am up for work not feeling too tired and on time for once.
MURPHY: “I fused the bathroom light bulb”
- GOOD: I finally get the kids to drift off into dreamland.
MURPHY: “Just sending that car with the enormously loud speakers to ride as slow as possible past your house”
- GOOD: Finally some relaxation and peace after kids have gone to bed.
MURPHY: “Here you go; I’ve had this ginormous headache that I have been waiting to give to you all day”
- GOOD: Good to have a car to get to work in.
MURPHY: “Why have you been ignoring me? Here, I broke a something from the wheel joint of your car. No need to thank me.”
- GOOD: I am positive N will eat this. I mean it’s delicious!
MURPHY: “She won’t. Aren’t you happy you didn’t prepare anything else?”
- GOOD: The kids should fall asleep quick tonight. They look exhausted. Good, coz so am I.
MURPHY: “Nah, an extra hour ought to be just fine”
- GOOD: I think the kids are so tired, they will sleep well and wake up a bit later than normal. Great, coz I relish the lie in.
MURPHY: “5h30am is such an awesome time of the day!”
I’m seriously thinking I should go into a Murphy protection program.