Today is one of those unpredictable days. The weather is totally crap outside. Raining, cold and not a spec of sunlight even peaking through.
But you know what? My day has been filled with sunshine. Today I have been nominated for two awards by fellow mommy blogger Bridget over at Twinisms. She has nominated me for “Lovely Blog Award” and “The Versatile Blog Award”. I am completely beside myself with glee as, well as you know, it kinda feuls my ego and my uplifts my fragile (as of late) spirit.
Ok, so in accordance with the rules for this, I have to tell you 7 things about myself. Hmmm, here it goes.
- I am ADDICTED to my blackberry. I think I might almost need help.
- A1 and myself met at a dancing club. However, he was a friend of a friend so it wasnt weird. We instantly clicked and knew there was something special there.
- I am a smoker. Its what gets me through the insanity. I was a smoker before I fell pregnant with A and N. The second I found out I quit cold turkey, without any withdrawls. I lasted for about a month after they were born. I do not smoke in the car or the house. My kids are important to me so I respect their environment. 🙂
- I have been friends with my best friend since we were 12. She knows everything about me and when we get together its nothing but laughs. Its been tough since the twins came along. I rarely get to visit anymore and she is busy with her career as well. Thank goodness for Blackberry messenger!
- I am paranoid, irrational and overthink things waay to much. A1 is totally the opposite. He is the epitomy of calm. I think I’ll probably die before him.
- The smallest (and I mean smallest) things can sometimes irritate the crap out of me. For eg. someone breathing. Yes, I am also beginning to think I’m not normal.
- This blog was started out of a need for self preservation and letting go of all the frustration that I kept bottled up inside. It has been my saving grace!
OK, and now its time to spread the love. Here are some fab blogs I would love for you to check out! 🙂
Pop on by and say hello!
Thanks again Bridget! 🙂