I am a currently a 35 year old mother to twins (boy/girl) and wife to a wonderful husband. My son A and daughter N are the highlights and sometimes lowlights of my life. My husband A1 keeps me propped up when I think I can go any further.
I stay in a city called Port Elizabeth in South Africa. Its more of the smaller cities compared to Cape Town and Johannesburg, but its where I call home.
Ok, that’s the nice part.
I am also sarcastic, bitchy, sometimes overly opinionated, and I generally bitch and moan about the life of a working mommy. It’s what I do. I think I am rather good at it. 😉
I also, in between the above, have some nice things to say about life in general and about life as a working twin mommy. Depends what mood I am in.
I started A Little Less Fluff out of a need, more than a want. I needed to vent. I needed to have an outlet that would give me a sense of relief instead of the frustrations I was feeling at the time. It has grown from strength to strength and I am proud.
Some other things you might want to know about me…
* I have a BlackBerry addiction. Which has subsequently moved on to an Android addiction.
* If I could be 24/7 on Twitter, I would be.
* I adore coffee. It makes me happy. If I am happy, then everyone around me is happy.
* I was a smoker. I now vape. As in electronic ciggies. Which believe it or not is far better.
* The only pictures you will ever see of me on this blog are of me in my drawings. Coz my drawings are better pictures of me than actual pictures of me. Yes, I have issues. 😉 Side note: have recently posted 1 pic. Its Ugly. Side side note: Instagram happened and I managed some decent pics of myself. Got over that hurdle as one would say.
* I draw coz sometimes it’s easier to explain something in a drawing (even though the drawings suck) than with words.
* I have accepted that I will NOT win the Mother of The Year award. I am not perfect. I will make mistakes. But that doesn’t mean I am a bad mother.
* I adore nail art, shoes and fashion in general. I think I will have to start posting some of that. 😉